Friday, January 15, 2010

Jay Leno vs. Conan O'Brien

When I first heard about this I really could belive NBC. I mean come on, did you really think moving Jay to an earlier time-slot was going to work? I used to watch Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien way before they were even thinking about moving them around, and it really worked for me. But when they moved Jay's show to an earlier time, the show just really got bad. But i still watched Conan and everything was as good as ever. Now with this whole trying to get his old time back, if I were Conan I wouldn't be a happy camper either.

NBC is just being rediculous if they are really willing to lose Conan to keep Jay happy. In my opinion, Conan is the funniest late-night talk show host. And he has been ever since he has been on the air. If they do lose Conan and he moves for FOX or something else, I'm sure that they will regret it later. Right now nothing has been made official but I'm seriously hoping they keep Conan.

TEAM CONAN ALL THE WAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment